Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Just had to share.. "Hair Crisis"

What an interesting morning I had today. It was full of laughs lol. My good friend storms in my office unexpectedly in a hair crisis asking for bobby pins, which is very unusual. The prior night she used rollers to prepare her. She used moisturizer to give her shiny vibrant curls for the next morning. Unfortunately, she had to battle with Mother Nature this morning.

She goes out the house, drop the kids off and head to work. Prior to getting out of the car, her hubby attempted to straighten up her hair, (with resistance) she's like "don't touch my hair" not knowing why he was trying to. As she get out the car and look in the window using it as her mirror she then realized why he was trying to fix her hair. Her vibrant beautiful shiny curls turned into lifeless stringy waves with no body and no shine. Unfortunately, she didn’t check the weather channel to see how high the humidity was going to be for the morning (Florida for you). OMG - she was in a panic and I was just in shock by her reaction and how awful her hair looked lol... I'm still laughing because it was so funny. I'm sure we all can relate to this. I love her dearly. Thanks for the laugh Ore'al!

Resolution: 


She used a clip, pulled her hair up and used whatever curls that were left to create a loose hump in front. It turned out just right. No matter what crisis you have, just have a backup plan :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment