Thursday, December 25, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Here are 6 basic steps to start a healthy hair journey.
1. Get a professional consultation to determine how damage your hair may be. If your hair is dmaged, rectify the problem by getting a hair treatment. I.e. Trimmed ends, protein treatment etc. (Professional consultations are usually free).
2. Invest in products I.e. Shampoo (sulfate free), conditioner, moisturizers, oils etc.
3. Build a simple hair care regimen that's specific to your need. Wash weekly. If you're lacking moisture it may be necessary to do a deep conditioning treatment once a week, moisturize and seal your ends nightly etc. Maintain healthy ends by getting your ends trimmed/dusted when needed). Usually once your hair is on the road of recovery those things you wouldn't need to do as often. Your hair will let you know :-).
4. Low manipulating hairstyles.Tips: Rollersets, buns, cornrows etc.
5. Eat healthy! Eat lots of veggies, fruits, and nuts. It's ok to use a hair vitamin supplement to give you a boost, but it is not necessary.
6. Have patience. Healthy hair doesn't happen over night. You will have to be consistent and patient.
Hope this information help. Check out my YouTube channel and follow me on IG @7lovefaith
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
This is an easy way to straighten your hair without using heating tools such as flat irons, curling wands. I will demonstrate how to do a rollerset + the silk wrap method. All you need is a few tools and products and must importantly patience, if it's your first time ever doing a rollerset.
Products used: Organix Argan Oil (sulfate free) shampoo and conditioner, Aphogee Leave In conditioner, Proclaim Setting Lotion, IC Argan Oil Serum, African Best Tea Tree Mist.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Sometimes you get tired of rocking the same flat rollerset and want to change it up a little. I invested into some Cold Wave rollers to give me a little more body and wavy look for the week. Check out this tutorial to see the results. I provide a breakdown of tools used and recorded the beginning and end for you to try it out yourself. Good luck beauties. Xo.